“I understand that I’m not perfect. I made mistakes and I had a hand in everything that’s happened to me, good and bad.” Dwyane Wade
If you are not into basketball you might not know much about the Chicago Bulls. Let alone their newest star player Dwyane Wade. However you might have heard of Michael Jordan back in the days? He was a bull player. And ended up making sportswear…
Well, Dwyane is a major Dsquared2 aficionado. Off pitch you see him wearing the brand, and a wide range of items, from sportswear to biker jackets, and tailored suits.
He stated: “Dean and Dan push boundaries and redefine fashion. I have incredible respect for what they do. Collaborating with two of the world’s most creative visionaries is a dream come true and we are creating a high fashion collection that embodies fit, style and bold elegance. Each design reflects my personal taste and lifestyle, but is also geared towards the everyday man with an elevated fashion sense”
What will these nine pieces be about?
- Wool casual jogging pants
- Streetwear-style poplin long-sleeved T-shirt with an oversized “3” on the front (Dwyane Wade’s jersey number, and may be a wink at the usual “2” of the twins)
- A biker jacket in supple leather and a denim front closure detail.
- A technical nylon bomber jacket
- A soft denim shirt, featuring a patch-washed number “3” at the front and a black “Wade” print on the reverse.
- White “Cool Guy” jeans with a geometric Dwyane Wade designed printed symbol on a back pocket.
- A tuxedo with a camouflage lurex motif jacket, stretch wool slim fit pants, and a poplin spread collar shirt with crystal details.
If you liked this post, thanks for clicking the like button or leaving a comment, and don’t forget to follow us on Instagram!